Yanaka Antique Market
What is Yanaka Antique Market?
This is an antique market offering encounters with good old things in the historic Yanaka town.
The venue, Enmeiin Temple, is a historic temple that has been in existence since the Edo period and is conveniently located 3-minute walk from Nippori Station and 1-minute walk to Yanaka Ginza（Japanese old-fashioned shopping street).
After enjoying the antique market, please visit some other old temples, antique/vintage shops, and stylish cafes, strolling around Yanaka Town.
DATE & TIME
<Vol.2> April 22 sat - 23 sun
<Vol.3> May 13 sat - 14 sun
From 10:00 am to 3:00 pm
- Cancelled in case of inclement weather
Enmeiin Temple (Parking Area)
3-10-1 Nishinippori Arakawa-ku Tokyo, JAPAN
3-minute walk from Nippori Station West Exit (Yanaka direction)
1-minute walk to Yanaka Ginza
10-minute walk from Sendagi Station No.2 Exit.
A temple with a long history dating back to the Edo period, it is also famous for its 600-year-old chinquapin tree and Shichimen Daimyojin.
Free of charge
Number of stalls
Up to 30 for each day
Early Bird Specials
In the information map distributed on the day of the event for the first 350 visitors on each day,
one out of every four visitors will receive a coupon for Yanaka Antique Market.
To all visitors to the Yanaka Antique Market,Please note the followings;
- Please wear a mask to prevent infection by COVID-19.
- Please disinfect your hands using the disinfectant solution available at the gate.
- The parking lot and restrooms at the venue are for the exclusive use of related parties and cannot be used by visiters of the antique market. If you are coming by car, please use the coin-operated parking lots nearby. For restrooms, please use the restrooms at Nippori Station or convenience stores.
- No smoking inside the venue.
Thank you for your cooperation.
Enmeiin Temple 3-10-1 Nishinippori Arakawa-ku Tokyo, JAPAN
3-minute walk from NIPPORI Station on the JR, Keisei,and Toneri Liners.
Leave the west exit of Nippori Station and walk straight along Gotenzaka slope until you come to a crossroads crossing Suwadai-dori Street,then it is on the right after the crossroads.
10-minute walk from SENDAGI Station on the Tokyo Metro Chiyoda Line.
Leave Exit No.2 of Sendagi Station, cross Shinobazu-dori Street, and go through Yomise-dori Street to Yanaka Ginza. Through Yanaka Ginza, go up the Yuyake Dandan stairs and you will find us on the left hand side.
Google Maps のコンテンツは現在の Cookie 設定では表示されません。"コンテンツを見る"を選択し、Google Maps の Cookie 設定に同意すると閲覧できます。詳細は Google Maps のプライバシーポリシーをご確認ください。Cookie の利用は、Cookie 設定からいつでも変更できます.
Yanaka Antique Market
Executive Committee Office
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please do not contact Enmeiin Temple directly.